Saturday, October 20, 2012

Bean Nachos

So one of our favorite easy things to make is bean nachos! The are so tasty and loaded up with fresh ingredients! Its delicious! You can really make them however you want but one thing you have to do to have the perfect nachos, is throw your beans in the food processor. This will make the beans a little runny and perfect for covering your nachos. Tonight I used a large can of pinto beans. But you could also make your own beans. ( I have done it both ways) Its really up to you. :) Well here is how you do it!

Like I said before, get your large can of Pinto Beans (do not drain) and throw them into the food processor. Give them a couple good spins until they are to your ideal consistency. Put them into a pot to  heat up.


Yum!



I also made homemade Chili's salsa tonight to go with our nachos:
We make this all the time it's Delicious!
(I saved some out before I added the jalapenos for Evie)


For our Nachos tonight I cut up:
1/2 an onion
2 avocados
1 1/2 heads of Romaine Lettuce
3 Roma Tomatoes 



This in my daughter's plate! Doesn't it look great? I really enjoy these! 
Don't you want to just dig in? 

Well let me leave you tonight with this picture of my little bed bunny!



3 comments:

  1. I love the nacho's and I think the little bunny is a doll! Best nacho's ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an award for you over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to puree the beans first. We love nachos over here.

    ReplyDelete