Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Excited!!


Today I would like to share something that I love and am very excited about! First let me tell you that I am switching all of my daughters toys to wood! We have gotten rid of all the plastic toys so far and have taken them to goodwill. 

*Fact Time* Many plastic toys are made with a molecule called bisphenol A or BPA, which is known to cause dangerous hormone changes in children. There is also the toxic PVC phthalates from vinyl found in some toys which can damage the liver, kidneys, lungs, and reproductive system.

I want my family to be as safe, healthy, and simple as possible. So anyway, let me show you the exciting thing I have found... and I mean I am really really excited about this!!!


TADA!!!!
Yes... these are... adorable wooden bath toys!!
I bought these on etsy here! And there is also a lot of really great toys on there too! 


I absolutely hate plastic bath toys and the idea that something that is so harmful for my daughter is soaking in a warm bath with her makes me nervous. I also hate that they get mold inside of them and you can't get it out (or you can't tell its there). Gross! But anyway, I love these! They were shipped and total I paid $25 with shipping! I think that it is completely worth it! My daughter absolutely loves them! I am thinking about going back and purchasing some more for outdoor water play too! I 100% recommend these! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment