Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Painting!


The other day I was looking online at different activities to do with my daughter. I realized that she has never painted before! I went to the store and picked up everything she needed to do so. I set up a montessori-like tray for her. I took it to her play room, set the activity tray down, and stepped back!          (Other than opening the paints of course. lol)




She went right to work! It was amazing to watch her! She was thrilled! I could see her little mind working as she painted she concentrated fully on her works of art.


Busy working in what I am calling her activity area! (Note: I have not made her an apron yet so I used one of my old t-shirts for her to paint in. lol) 



I think that her paintings are amazing! She is so proud of them! She painted a total of 4 paintings tonight! I loved seeing how excited she was! I can't wait to do some more activities with her! 



Clean Up time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are her paitings!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment